- Controlled School
- Enrolment Number: 456
- Admissions Number: 64 (split between 3 Primary One classes)
In the event of the school being over-subscribed, the Board of Governors in consultation with the Principal will apply the following criteria in the order set down.
- Children who have a brother or sister / half brother / half sister already enrolled in the school.
- Children who have a parent employed by the school.
- Children whose brothers, sisters, parents or guardians previously attended the school.
- Proximity to the school as determined by Google Maps.
- In the event of a tie at (4), prefernce will be given to the eldest child.
Priority will be given to children resident in Northern Ireland.
During the academic year, the above criteria will be applied to fill any vacancy arising within the school’s admissions number.